Effective Date: November 8, 2019
Child Guardian Special Instructions:
Special instructions for children:
1. How we collect and use children's information
1.2 The personal information provided by children during registration and login and how we use it:
(1) If children only need to browse, search, audition, audition and other functions, they do not need to register or log in, and do not need to provide personal information.
(2) If the child logs in to Kugou related products with a third-party account (such as WeChat \ QQ and other accounts), we will collect personal information (including the avatar, nickname, and other information provided ) of the third-party account. The login page selects whether to authorize or create new personal information. We and third parties will verify in a de-identified manner. The verification information we collected during this process, apart from the aforementioned avatar, nickname, and other information provided by the child, cannot identify specific personal identities. Real-name authentication has been completed with a third party before the account login, but we are unable to obtain age information . If you do not agree with the third-party account login, you will not be able to use the third-party account login verification function, but it will not affect children's use of our other services.
(3) If the child uses the guardian's or his / her own mobile phone number to use the one-key login function of the local number, the consent of the guardian will be required, and the operator will send the mobile phone number to us, so that we can provide a fast login service for the child, the operator Authentication services for logging in to Internet applications based on mobile phone numbers will be provided. If you do not agree with the one-click login of the local number, you will not be able to use the one-click login function, but it will not affect children's normal use of our other services.
1.3 The information that children actively provide in products or services and how we use them:
(1) Such as the nickname, avatar, gender, region, birthday, personality signature, hobbies provided by the child when editing personal information. These materials will help us better understand children and provide better services for children. Please ask your guardian to guide the child to fill out the birthday information truthfully. We may use the information provided to identify whether the user is a child under 14 years of age. Please ask your guardian to instruct children not to use their real names, disclose family and school information, and upload real portrait photos of themselves when using our products or services.
(2) When children use search, comment, share, music circle, anchor circle, K song circle, skin, private cloud disk, humming recognition, K song, live broadcast, making friends, submitting, sweeping, fast song transfer function , We collect information uploaded or downloaded by children through the aforementioned services. Such information includes search keywords, comments and posts, responses, text, tags, profiles, status, signatures, preferences, photos, pictures, audio and video, works, Voiceprint information. Please ask your guardian to instruct children not to use their real names, disclose family and school information, and upload real portrait photos of themselves when using our products or services.
(3) If the child uses the follow, like, like, share function, we will collect the account that the child follows and the information listed in item (2) above, and display the posted content of the account that the child follows. If the content of the account is inappropriate, please educate the guardian, instruct the child to unfollow, like, like, and delete the inappropriate content that is shared.
(4) When children use the functions of adding friends, sharing, music circle, live broadcast, and K song, we may ask the children to collect relevant address book information (including contact names and corresponding contact information). The address book information is personal sensitive information , Please ask the child to consult and obtain the consent of the guardian before providing it. After obtaining the consent of the guardian, we will use encryption technology to collect and recommend the friends in the address book to the child. If the address book uploaded by other users contains the child's contact information, we may also recommend friends to the child based on that information after collecting it using encryption technology. A guardian or child can stop us from collecting the aforementioned address book information by turning off the device's address book permission. Once the guardian or child cancels the authorization, we will not continue to collect it. However, the suspension of authorization by a guardian or child will not affect our previous collection and use of information based on the guardian's authorization.
(5) If the child uses the recharge, reward, membership activation, questionnaire, online activities, marketing activities, transaction refund, cancellation of account functions after the consent of the guardian , we will collect the name provided by the child, the name of the recipient, Contact address, contact information, payment channel, payment account number, payment gateway number, order information, transaction and consumption information, award information, virtual property information. This information is personal sensitive information. After obtaining the consent of the guardian, we will collect it using encryption technology. The scope of collection of this information will be made clear to the guardian and children in the aforementioned activities and their rules. We particularly remind you that as a guardian, you should properly keep your payment account and payment password and other information to prevent children from using your Kugo account to recharge and reward functions without your consent. We have the right to consider that your child's recharge, rewards, etc. have obtained your consent.
(6) If the child uses the performance ticketing function with the consent of the guardian , we will collect the recipient's name, mobile phone number, detailed address, and ID number provided by the child (some performances require real-name authentication, we will stop after we identify them as children accurately Service or get in touch with a guardian to confirm) and target cities. The recipient's name, mobile phone number, detailed address, and ID number are personally sensitive information, and are used to provide performance ticketing and delivery services for children. The targeted city is used to provide children with local performance lists and ticket information display. We particularly remind you that as a guardian, you should properly keep your payment account and payment password and other information to prevent children from using tickets and other functions through your Kugo account without your consent. We have the right to believe that your consent has been obtained for a child's ticket purchase.
(7) When a child uses the data-free function, we will collect the child's geographic location, base station, and signal information to determine whether it is eligible for data-free conditions in order to provide data-free services.
(8) If children use the local music playback function, we will collect local music, music and video related activities and media libraries for children's terminal devices.
1.4 Information we obtain when children use our products and services and how we use them:
1.4.1 In order to ensure the normal use of our products and services by children, maintain the normal operation of our products and services, improve and optimize the service experience of children, and ensure the security of children's accounts, we will collect the following information for children:
(1) Log information: When children use our products and services, we may automatically collect relevant information and store it as service log information. Such as login account, IP address, search history, listening watch history, web browsing history, release history, attention and sharing history, service failure information, etc.
(2) Device information: such as device model, operating system version, storage status, unique device identifier, battery, signal strength, network access method, type, and status, network quality data, device settings, device accelerators (such as gravity sensors Device), Bluetooth status, etc.
(3) Software information: such as software version number, browser type, software process, etc. In order to ensure the safety of the operating environment or provide services, we will use the child terminal device system to obtain information about mobile applications and other software installed on the terminal device. For example, when users use some functions in Cool Dog Music, we need to call up Cool Dog. Mobile applications such as live streaming, cool dog singing, cool dog short cool, cool dog ringtones, fish sounds and more.
1.4.2 Location information:
(1) Based on the geographical restrictions authorized by the copyright owner of the song, we will use the IP address, GPS, WiFi, or base station to collect the child's geographic location information to determine whether the child is within the copyright authorization area. GPS geolocation information is personal sensitive information. If the guardian does not agree to provide it, the song playback function may not be obtained, but it will not affect children's use of our other services.
(2) When children use the running mode and nearby functions, we will collect the precise geographic location information and real-time sports information of the children. The precise geographic location information is used to provide sports trajectories, running records, running radio, nearby people services, and real-time sports. The message is to intelligently match music according to the cadence. Accurate location information is personal sensitive information. If the guardian does not agree to provide this information, it may not be possible to use running mode and nearby functions, but it will not affect children's use of our other services.
(3) We especially remind you that as a guardian, you should educate and instruct children not to tell netizens the precise geographic location and home address, and avoid netizens meeting or participating in networking activities at random, so as to prevent criminals from taking the opportunity to endanger their safety.
1.4.3 Terminal playback device information:
In order to provide children with convenient song selection and recommend better music playback effects, if children use headphones, speakers, car and other terminal playback devices at the same time when using Cool Dog Music Services, we recognize that the children are using Bluetooth, DLNA and other technologies Terminal device.
1.4.4 Music playback record information:
When a child uses our service, we collect the child's music playing history, collection, purchase history, and song ranking so that the child can view his / her playing history. We also collect the audio and video and channel information added by the child in the playlist and subscription function, so that the child can more easily and quickly play the music that he / she is interested in and access the content that he / she subscribes to. The child's play history, song ranking, song list, collection, subscription, and purchase information will be stored on our server. The child can use the member service to upload local files through the private music cloud disk so that he / she can use it when logging in through multiple terminal devices. With the above function, he / she can also delete this information at any terminal at any time, and can also choose to restore this information in the song recycle bin according to the platform rules.
1.5 Log information, device information, software information, terminal playback device information, and music playback record information cannot identify specific personally identifiable information. If we use the obtained personally identifiable information in combination with the above non-personally identifiable information, we will use it in the process of use Use security protection technology to anonymize and de-identify personal information.
1.6 In order to allow children to have a better experience, improve our services or other uses approved by the guardian, we may use the de-identified information for our following services, subject to relevant laws and regulations:
1.6.1 We will analyze the operation of our products and the security of children's accounts according to the frequency and conditions of children's use of our products, fault information, performance information, account abnormalities, multiple logins, abnormal traffic, frequent refund requests, etc. Service security, and optimize our products, improve our service quality.
1.6.2 We will conduct data analysis and research based on the above information obtained when children use products or services, improve our content layout and promotion effectiveness, and provide product or service support for business decisions. Use anonymous data for machine learning or model algorithm training, indirect crowd portraits based on feature labels, and provide children with content and activities that he / she may be interested in. For example, provide children with music that matches his / her preferences (such as guess what you like, daily recommendations), monthly song reports, new songs released by his / her focused singer, or recent performances. The guardian or child can reduce the relevance of the recommended content to him / her by deleting the play history and unfollowing it. In this process, we use security protection technology to anonymize and de-identify personal information without revealing children's personally identifiable information.
1.6.3 We will provide a child with personalized advertisements based on the child ’s play history, browsing preferences, etc. and the combination of the above information. He / she may choose to skip and quit such advertisements. We can inform third-party partners how many people are likely to view, click, and download ads so that third-party partners can evaluate the effectiveness of advertising and other promotions and promotions. In this process, we use security protection technology to anonymize and de-identify personal information without revealing children's personally identifiable information.
1.7 Information shared by other users contains information about children and how we use it
For example, comments, replies, photos, audio, and videos posted by other users may contain information about children. Please contact the guardian or the child to deal with the complaint and contact information in Article 11 immediately after discovery.
1.8 Guardians and children are requested to understand that the functions and services we provide to children are constantly updated and developed. If a function or service is not in the foregoing description and the child's personal information is collected, we will use page prompts, interactive processes, The website announcement and other methods will separately explain the content, scope and purpose of the information collection to the guardian and the child, so as to obtain the consent of the guardian.
1.9 Tips on personal information and personal sensitivity
For the above personal information and personal sensitive information, we will do our best to protect the child's information. If the guardian does not agree to provide this information, the child may not use our related services normally, but it will not affect his / her use of other functions in the service. If we do not know the exact age, if the guardian or child provides his / her personal information and personal sensitive information, it means that the guardian agrees that we will use the child's personal information and Personal sensitive information .
2. How do we store children's information
2.1 Where information is stored
We abide by the laws and regulations and store children's personal information collected in China. We currently do not transfer or store children's personal information across borders. If cross-border transmission or storage is required in the future, we will inform the guardian and the child of the purpose, destination, security assurance measures and security risks of the information leaving the country, and obtain the consent of the guardian.
2.2 Duration of stored information
Generally speaking, we only store children's personal information for the shortest period of time necessary for the purpose or under the conditions stipulated by laws and regulations, and delete the children's personal information after the retention period is exceeded. However, under the following circumstances, we may change the storage time of personal information in compliance with laws and regulations:
(1) To comply with relevant laws and regulations;
(2) to comply with a court decision, ruling or other legal procedure;
(3) To comply with the requirements of relevant government agencies or legally authorized organizations;
(5) Other circumstances stipulated by laws and regulations or otherwise authorized by the guardian.
2.3 Ways of storing information
We store children's information through security technology safeguards, including local storage, data caches, databases, and server logs.
2.4 When our products or services cease to operate, we will take appropriate measures (such as push notifications, station letters, announcements, etc.) to notify guardians and children, and delete the children's personal information within a reasonable period.
3.1 Guarantee the safe and efficient operation of products and services: We may set authentication or security cookies or anonymous identifiers to enable us to confirm whether you are logged into the service securely, or whether you have encountered misappropriation, fraud and other illegal acts. These technologies will also help us improve service efficiency and login and response speed.
3.2 To help you get an easier access experience: Using this type of technology can help you avoid the steps and processes (such as filling out forms) of filling out your personal information and entering search content.
You can refuse or manage cookies and the use of similar technologies through your browser settings. However, please note that if you disable cookies, you may not enjoy the best service experience and some services may not work properly.
4. How we share, transfer and disclose children's information
4.1 We will not provide children's personal information to any third party without the consent of the guardian.
4.2 Based on Cool Dog's unified account system, we will provide children with consistent services to facilitate unified management of children. The guardian and the child understand and agree that the child's personal information may be shared as necessary within Kugou products and services. We will share the child's account information when the child signs in to the cool dog product and service with the cool dog account. If we need to share children's personal sensitive information or if we need to change the purpose of using and processing personal information, we will ask the guardian's authorization again.
4.4 Information shared with third-party partners and how to use it
4.4.1 At present, the third-party partners who cooperate with us mainly provide the following services or functions:
(1) Face recognition with real authentication
(2) One-click login mobile number authentication
(3) Third-party account login
(4) Advertising statistics and monitoring
(5) Data statistics and analysis
(6) Special software development kit push provided by mobile phone systems, etc.
(7) Mobile number verification
(8) Audio and video content storage
(9) Anti-spam filtering of audio, video, text, and picture content
(11) Location and map
(12) Content sharing to third-party platforms
(13) Third-party merchants in shows and malls
(14) Third-party applets connected to the product
4.4.2 If we cooperate to share the child's personal information with a third party, we will use encryption, anonymization and other means to protect the child's information security. We require third-party partners to use encrypted, anonymized children's personal information for the following purposes:
(1) Provide our products and services to children.
(2) serve the purposes described in the "How We Collect and Use Children's Information" section.
(3) Services and functions in accordance with Article 4.4.1 above.
(5) Maintain and optimize our services.
4.6 We may disclose personal information of children for the following purposes:
(1) Comply with applicable laws and regulations.
(2) Comply with court judgments, rulings or other legal procedures.
(3) Comply with the requirements of relevant government agencies or other legally authorized organizations.
(4) Reasonable and necessary uses for the implementation of relevant service agreements or this policy, the maintenance of public interest, the protection of the personal and property safety of our customers, us or our affiliates, other users or employees, or other legal rights.
(5) Other circumstances stipulated by laws and regulations or otherwise authorized by the guardian.
4.7 When the following situations occur, the child's personal information is shared and disclosed without the consent of the guardian:
(1) Related to our performance of our obligations under laws and regulations.
(2) Directly related to national security and national defense security.
(3) Directly related to public safety, public health, and major public interests.
(4) Directly related to crime investigation, prosecution, trial and enforcement of judgments.
(5) It is difficult to obtain the authorization and consent of the guardian for the major legitimate rights and interests of the child's information subject or other individuals.
(6) The personal information involved is disclosed by the subject of the personal information to the public.
(7) Necessary for signing and performing contracts according to the requirements of the personal information subject.
(8) Where personal information is collected from legally publicly disclosed information, such as legal news reports, government information disclosure, academic research results, and other channels.
(9) Necessary to maintain the safe and stable operation of the products or services provided by Cool Dog, such as discovering and disposing of product or service failures.
(10) Other circumstances required by laws and regulations.
5. Information We May Send to Children
5.1 Information Push
When children use our products and services, we may send them reminders, sound and icon tags, and other forms of push notifications such as email, text messages, and private messages. The guardian or child can choose to cancel according to our relevant prompts on the relevant pages of the device settings.
5.2 Announcements Related to Products and Services
We may make announcements about products and services to children when necessary. Children may not be able to cancel these announcements related to products and services that are not advertising in nature.
6. How Guardians and Children Understand and Control Children's User Information
6.1 The guardian and child can understand, update and correct the child's registration information or other user information provided when using our service (such as the child's user name, account number, password, and the child user's transaction content in some of our products and services) Wait). When understanding, updating, correcting, and deleting the foregoing information, we may require the guardian to authenticate to protect the account. In general, the guardian and child can modify the submitted information at any time, but due to security and identification considerations, the guardian and child may not be able to modify some of the initial registration information and verification information provided during registration.
6.2 If the guardian does not want some of the child's information to be obtained by us, the guardian can stop us from obtaining personal information of the child by turning off the device. The opening of the following authority means that the guardian authorizes us to collect and use the corresponding personal information of the authority to provide corresponding services for children. The closing of the aforementioned authority means that the guardian or the child cancels the authorization, and we will no longer continue to collect and The use of children's personal information cannot provide children with the services corresponding to this right. However, the decision of the guardian or child to close the authority will not affect our previous collection and use of information based on the authorization of the guardian, but the guardian can delete the relevant records through the content of Article 6.3. Please ask the guardian to explain the following operations carefully. If the child cannot grasp, please use the following operations to control the user information of the child:
(1) When a child uses the functions of song listening, humming, and sound recording, we will send his / her device permission to access the microphone, recording, or call recording . A guardian or child can turn off the microphone, recording, or call recording permissions in the device system settings.
(2) When the child uses the avatar settings, album management, scanning pictures, image saving, fast song, video recording functions, we will send his / her device permission to access the camera, camera, and photos . A guardian or child can turn off the camera, camera, and photo permissions in the device system settings.
(3) When children use the rhythm flash function to play songs, we will automatically obtain the flash and flashlight permissions of the device and turn on the flash function. The guardian or child can turn off the flash and flashlight. Once the child is turned off, the rhythm flash function cannot be used.
(4) When a child uses related services provided based on geographic location , such as running mode or nearby , we will obtain his / her geographic location information through GPS . A guardian or child can turn off geolocation permissions in the device system settings .
(5) The guardian or child can stop us from collecting the address book information by turning off the device address book permission.
(6) The guardian or child can stop us from collecting children's terminal playback device information by unpairing, disconnecting, turning off Bluetooth and DLNA functions.
6.3 During the use of cool dog music by children, in order to make it easier for the guardian or child to control his / her personal information, and to protect the right of the child to cancel the account, we have provided corresponding operation settings for the guardian and child in the design of products and services , The guardian or child can refer to the instructions below to operate. Please ask the guardian to explain the following operations carefully. If the child cannot grasp, please use the following operations to control the user information of the child:
6.3.1 Access to personal information:
The guardian or child can search, access, and correct his / her avatar, nickname, gender, birthday, region, occupation, personality signature, hobbies, etc. in [I]-[Avatar]-[Edit profile].
6.3.2 Delete personalized records such as music playback records:
(1) The guardian or child can delete the playing history in [I]-[Recently Played]-[Song Name]-[···]-[Delete] or [Clear All Playback History].
(2) The guardian or child can click [My]-[My Favorites]-[Single]-[Multi-Select] to delete the favorite single by checking the song name.
(3) The guardian or child can click [My]-[My Favorites]-[Single List]-[Manage],-check the name of the song list to delete it to cancel the favorite list.
(4) The guardian or child can unfollow the singer in [My]-[My Favorites]-[Singer]-[Singer Name]-[Singer Page] -Click [Followed].
(5) The guardian or child can click on [My]-[My Favorites]-[Video]-[···] to cancel the favorite video.
(6) The guardian or child can cancel the collection of audiobooks in [My]-[My Collection]-[Book Shelf]-[Audiobook Name]-[Listening Book Page] -Click [Added to Bookshelf].
(7) The guardian or child can delete the downloaded audio and video information by selecting the song name, video name, and accompaniment name in [Me]-[Download]-[Download History].
6.3.3 Access Song History and Recording Information:
(1) The guardian or child can in the upper right corner [+]-[Listen to Songs]-[···]-[Recognition History]-[Identified Songs]-[Song Name]-[···]-【 [Delete] Delete the record of listening to music.
(2) The guardian or child can [+]-[Listen to Songs and Songs]-[···]-[Recognition History]-[All Recording]-[Recording Name]-[···]-[Delete 】 Delete uploaded voiceprint information and audio content.
6.3.4 Access to personal information for performance tickets:
The guardian or child can access and delete the address and the buyer's identity information in the sidebar [Fat Wang Tao Ticket]-[My]-[Shipping Address] and [Frequently Purchased Tickets].
6.3.5 When a child logs in with a third-party account, the guardian can unbind WeChat, QQ, and mailbox binding settings through [I]-[Top] [Account and Privacy]-[Account and Binding Settings]. The guardian or child can also use Account settings modify passwords, unbind multiple accounts under the same mobile phone number, and manage login devices.
6.3.6 When the child uses the follow, like, like, share, music circle functions, the guardian or child can select [I]-upper right corner [Account and Privacy]-[Message and Privacy Settings] to choose themselves and the person they follow to adjust Show content.
(1) Message settings: iPhone message settings require the guardian or child to set notification permissions on the device to change.
(2) Chat settings: If the child does not want to chat with some people and receive chat information, the guardian or child can choose who can chat with me. The guardian is requested to pay special attention to strengthening the education of the child's personal protection consciousness, so as to prevent harmful elements from harassing and harming him / her.
(3) Blacklist setting: The guardian or child can remove the blacklisted person. After the removal, others can chat with the child, follow the child, or apply to the child to add friends. The guardian is requested to pay special attention to strengthening the education of the child's personal protection consciousness, so as to prevent harmful elements from harassing and harming him / her.
(4) Privacy settings: If the guardian and child do not want us to show the child's personal homepage to others, the guardian or child can choose who can see the child's personal homepage and manage his / her private information. The guardian should pay special attention to carefully choosing from time to time to check whether the child's personal homepage is visible. We recommend that children do not open the personal homepage to be visible.
6.3.7 When the child decides to log out, the guardian or child can click [I]-click on the avatar-the upper right corner [Exit], no historical data will be deleted after the logout.
6.4 If the guardian believes that the child's right to personal information may be infringed or finds clues that the child's right to personal information is infringed, the guardian or child can enter the user feedback interface in the sidebar [Settings]-[Help and Feedback]-[Feedback] To contact us, you can also contact us through the contact information in Article 11 below.
6.5 If the child decides to no longer use our products and services, the guardian or child can log out in [I]-click on the avatar-upper right corner [Account and Privacy]-[Account and Binding Settings]-Account cancellation. In order to protect the security of the account before canceling the child's account, to ensure that the account cancellation is performed by the guardian or the child himself, we will verify the personal identity, security status, common equipment and other information of the guardian or child. We particularly remind that account cancellation is irreversible. Once a guardian or child cancels a child's account, we will delete the information about the child account. For details, please refer to the "Cool Dog User Account Cancellation Agreement" .
6.6 If we terminate the service or product operation, we will notify the guardian and the child at least 30 days in advance by announcement or other reasonable and effective method, and delete the child's information after the service or operation is terminated.
7. How do we protect personal information of children
7.1 In order to ensure the safety of children's personal information, we use various security protection measures within a reasonable level of security to protect children's information and prevent data from unauthorized access, public disclosure, use, modification, damage or loss. For example, we use encryption technology (such as SSL), anonymization and other means to protect children's personal information.
7.2 We establish special management systems, approval processes and organizations to ensure information security. For example, we strictly limit the scope of people who access information, require them to comply with confidentiality obligations, and review them.
7.3 We encourage our staff to learn information security knowledge, increase awareness of personal information security protection, and conduct information security training for our staff on a regular or irregular basis.
7.4 If a security incident such as personal information leakage occurs unfortunately, in accordance with the requirements of laws and regulations, we will launch an emergency plan to prevent the expansion of the security incident, and promptly inform the guardians and children: the basic situation and possible impact of the security incident, we have taken or will take Measures for children, suggestions for children to prevent and reduce risks on their own, and remedial measures for children. We will promptly inform the guardians and children of the incident by email, letter, phone, push notification, etc. When it is difficult to notify the users one by one, we will take a reasonable and effective way to make an announcement. At the same time, we will proactively report the handling of personal information security incidents in accordance with the requirements of regulatory authorities.
7.5 If the guardian discovers that we have collected the personal information of the child without your prior consent, please contact the guardian with us in accordance with the contact information in Article 11 below.
7.6 The Internet environment is not 100% secure, and we do not need to take any responsibility for the following leakage of children's information and the damage caused by our fault:
(1) Any personal data leakage, loss, theft or tampering caused by force majeure that affects the normal operation of the network due to hacking, computer virus intrusion or outbreak, temporary shutdown due to government control, etc.
(2) In the process of using the Kugou service, linking to other websites or receiving personal data caused by receiving services from third parties and any legal disputes and consequences arising therefrom.
(3) If a child actively discloses, uploads, publishes, or provides his / her personal information to a third party while using the Cool Dog service (such as messages, comments, etc.), other users may collect the child's personal information. Ask your guardian to educate the child from time to time, and do not actively disclose personal information. If the guardian believes that the child has disclosed personal information, and wishes to further understand and view the information collected, please contact the guardian in accordance with the contact information in Article 11 below.
(4) Content containing children's materials posted by other users. If the guardian does not agree that we display content containing children's materials uploaded by other users in Kugou products and services, please contact us through the contact information in Article 11 below.
8. How do we protect personal information of minors over 14 years of age
8.2 Minors who have reached 14 years of age have the right to manage their own account. If a minor user chooses to manage their own account, the guardian will not be able to continue to access or control their account
11. How to contact us
If the guardian has questions, comments, suggestions, or complaints or reports related to the security of the user's personal information, the guardian can write a letter (Address: 315 Huangpu Avenue Central, Tianhe District, Guangzhou City, edited 1- 18 The Legal Department will contact us by phone: 020-37529000 postcode: 510660) or email (email address: firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will reply within 15 days after receiving the letter and verifying the identity of the guardian .
Cool Dog Company