Updated on: November 8, 2019
Child Guardian Special Instructions:
Special instructions for children:
If you are a minor under 14 years of age, you need to read this statement carefully with your guardian and use our products, services or provide us with information after obtaining the consent of your guardian.
1. How we collect and use your information
1.1 In accordance with the principles of lawful, proper and necessary, we will collect the information that you actively provide or use of the service when using the service as follows to provide you with services, optimize our services, and protect your account security .
1.2 The personal information you provided during registration and login and how we use it:
(1) If you register or log in to Kugou related products in other ways, we will collect the mobile phone number, email address , username, and password . If you only need to browse, search, audition, audition and other functions, you do not need to register or log in, nor do you need to provide the above information. If you do not provide a mobile phone number, you will not be able to use the mobile phone number login verification function, but it will not affect your use of our other services.
(2) If you log in to Kugou related products with a third-party account (such as WeChat \ QQ and other accounts), we will collect personal information (including the avatar, nickname and other information provided by you) of your third-party account. Associate login page to choose whether to authorize or create new personal information. We and third parties will verify in a de-identified manner. In addition to the aforementioned avatars, nicknames, and other information provided by you, the verification information we collect during this process cannot be used to identify specific personal identities. We need you to confirm that you have completed real-name authentication with a third party before logging in with a third-party account . If you do not agree with the third-party account login, you will not be able to use the third-party account login verification function, but it will not affect your use of our other services.
(3) If you use the one-key login function of your phone number , with your consent, the operator will send your mobile phone number to us, so that we can provide you with a fast login service, and the operator will provide you with the mobile phone number to log in to the Internet App authentication service. If you do not agree with the one-click login of the local number, you will not be able to use the one-click login function, but it will not affect your normal use of our other services.
1.3 The information you actively provide in the product or service and how we use it:
(1) If you provided your nickname, avatar, gender, region, birthday, occupation, personality signature, hobbies when you edited your profile. This information will help us better understand you and provide you with better services.
(2) If you use the functions of becoming a host, authenticating a person, authenticating special identities, and making friends, you need to provide the true identity information required for identity authentication services in accordance with relevant laws and regulations. Such information includes name, gender, age, constellation, region, mobile phone number, ID card, ID number, facial features, voiceprint information, occupation, introduction, school, department, school year, address, and relevant identification information. Name, age, gender, mobile phone number, ID card, ID card number, facial features, voiceprint information are personally sensitive information. After obtaining your consent, we will use encryption technology to collect them for the aforementioned functions.
(3) If you are a qualified intellectual property complainant and have filed a complaint, you need to provide your identification information and the name, stage name, mobile phone number, and communication address you provided when contacting us , E-mail , we will also keep your communication records and responses.
(4) If you use the search, comment, share, music circle, anchor circle, K song circle, skin, private cloud disk, humming recognition, K song, live broadcast, dating, submission, sweep, fast song transfer function , We collect information you upload or download through the aforementioned services, such information including search keywords, comments and posts, responses, text, tags, profiles, status, signatures, preferences, photos, pictures, audio and video, works, Voiceprint information.
(5) If you use the follow, like, like, and share functions, we will collect the account you are following and the information listed in item (4) above, and display the posted content of the account you are following.
(6) If you use the functions of adding friends, sharing, music circle, live broadcast, and K song, we may ask you to collect relevant address book information (including contact name and corresponding contact information). The address book information is personal sensitive information After obtaining your consent, we will use encryption technology to collect and use it to recommend friends in your contacts. If the contact list uploaded by other users contains your contact information, we may also recommend friends based on that information after collecting it using encryption technology. You can stop our collection of the aforementioned address book information by turning off the device's address book permission. Once you cancel the authorization, we will not continue to collect it. However, your suspension of authorization will not affect our previous collection and use of information based on your authorization.
(7) If you use the functions of recharge, reward, membership activation, survey, online activities, marketing activities, transaction refund, cancellation of account functions, we will collect your name, recipient name, contact address, contact information , Payment channel, payment account number, payment gateway number, order information, transaction and consumption information, award information, virtual property information. This information is personal sensitive information. After obtaining your explicit consent, we will collect it using encryption technology. The scope of collection of such information will be made clear to you in the aforementioned activities and its rules.
(8) If you use the performance ticketing function, we will collect your recipient's name, mobile phone number, detailed address, ID number (some performances require real-name authentication) and location city. The recipient's name, mobile phone number, detailed address, and ID number are personally sensitive information and are used to provide you with ticket purchase and delivery services for performances. Location cities are used to provide you with local performance lists and ticket information display. If you are buying a show ticket for another person, please obtain the consent of the other person to collect this information before providing the recipient's name, mobile phone number, detailed address, and ID number information.
(9) If you use the traffic-free function, we will collect your geographical location, base station and signal information to determine whether it is eligible for traffic-free conditions in order to provide traffic-free services.
(10) If you use the local music playback function, we will collect the local music, music and video related activities and media library of your terminal device.
1.4 Information we obtain when you use our products and services and how we use them:
1.4.1 In order to ensure your normal use of our products and services, maintain the normal operation of our products and services, improve and optimize your service experience and ensure the security of your account, we will collect the following information from you:
(1) Log information : When you use our products and services, we may automatically collect relevant information and store it as service log information. Such as login account, IP address, search history, listening watch history, web browsing history, release history, attention and sharing history, service failure information, etc.
(2) Device information : such as device model, operating system version, storage status, unique device identifier, battery, signal strength, network access method, type, and status, network quality data, device settings, device accelerators (such as gravity sensors Device), Bluetooth status, etc.
(3) Software information : such as software version number, browser type, software process, etc. In order to ensure the safety of the operating environment or to provide services, we will obtain information about the mobile applications and other software installed on the terminal device through the terminal device system you use. For example, we need to call up when users use some functions in Cool Dog Music. Cool Dog Live, Cool Dog Sing, Cool Dog Short Cool, Cool Dog Ringtones, Fish Sounds and more.
1.4.2 Location information:
(1) Based on the geographical restrictions authorized by the copyright owner of the song, we will collect your geographical location information through IP address, GPS, WiFi or base station to determine whether you are within the copyright authorized area. GPS geolocation information is personally sensitive information. If you do not provide it, you may not get the song playback function, but it does not affect your use of our other services.
(2) When you use the running mode and nearby functions, we will collect your precise geographic location information and real-time sports information. The precise geographic location information is used to provide sports tracks, running records, running radio, nearby people services, and real-time sports. The message is to intelligently match music according to the cadence. Precise location information is personal sensitive information. If you do not provide this information, you may not be able to use running mode and nearby functions, but it will not affect your use of our other services.
1.4.3 Terminal playback device information:
In order to provide you with convenient songs and recommend better music playback effects, if you use headphones, speakers, car and other terminal playback devices at the same time while using Cool Dog Music Service, we recognize that you are using Bluetooth, DLNA and other technologies Terminal device.
1.4.4 Music playback record information:
When you use our service, we will collect your music playback history, collection, purchase history, and song ranking so that you can view your playback history. We also collect audio and video and channel information that you add in the playlist and subscription functions, so that you can more easily and quickly play the music you are interested in and access the content you subscribe to. Your playing history, song ranking, song list, collection, subscription, and purchase information will be stored on our server. You can use the member service to upload local files through the private music cloud disk so that you can use the above functions when logging in through multiple terminal devices , You can also delete this information at any terminal at any time, or you can choose to restore this information in the song recycle bin according to the platform rules.
1.5 Log information, device information, software information, terminal playback device information, and music playback record information cannot identify specific personally identifiable information. If we use the obtained personally identifiable information in combination with the above non-personally identifiable information, we will use it during the use Use security protection technology to anonymize and de-identify personal information.
1.6 In order to allow you to have a better experience, improve our services or other uses with your consent, we may use the de-identified information for our services as follows in accordance with relevant laws and regulations:
1.6.1 We will analyze the operation of our products and the security of your account according to the frequency and conditions of your use of our products, fault information, performance information, account abnormalities, multiple logins, abnormal traffic, frequent refund requests, etc. Service security, and optimize our products, improve our service quality.
1.6.2 We will conduct data analysis and research based on the information obtained when you use the product or service, improve our content layout and promotion effect, and provide product or service support for business decisions. Use anonymous data for machine learning or model algorithm training, indirect crowd portraits based on feature labels, and provide you with content and activities that may interest you. For example, to provide you with music that matches your preferences (such as guess what you like, daily recommendations), monthly song reports, new songs released by your dedicated singer, or recent performances. You can reduce the relevance of the recommended content to you by deleting the play history and unfollowing it. In this process, we use security protection technology to anonymize and de-identify personal information without revealing your personally identifiable information.
1.6.3 We will provide you with personalized advertisements based on your play history, browsing preferences, etc. and the combination of the above information. You can choose to skip and quit such advertisements. We can inform third-party partners how many people are likely to view, click, and download ads so that third-party partners can evaluate the effectiveness of advertising and other promotions and promotions. In this process, we use security protection technology to anonymize and de-identify personal information without revealing your personally identifiable information.
1.7 Information shared by other users contains your information and how we use it
For example, comments, replies, photos, audio, and videos posted by other users may contain your information. We will not be able to modify the information of other users, and the truthful display may include your information. If you believe that your personal information has been violated, please contact us through the complaint method and contact information in Article 11 below for processing.
1.8 Please understand that the functions and services we provide to you are constantly updated and developed. If a function or service is not in the foregoing description and your personal information is collected, we will use page prompts, interactive processes, and website announcements In other ways, we will explain to you the content, scope and purpose of the information collection in order to obtain your consent.
1.9 Tips on personal information and personal sensitivity
2. How do we store your information
2.1 Where information is stored
We abide by the laws and regulations, and store user personal information collected in China. We do not currently transfer or store your personal information across borders. In the future, if it needs to be transmitted or stored across borders, we will inform you of the purpose, destination, security assurance measures and security risks of the information leaving the country, and obtain your consent.
2.2 Duration of stored information
Generally speaking, we only store your personal information for the shortest period of time necessary to achieve the purpose or under the conditions stipulated by laws and regulations, and delete or anonymize your personal information after the retention period of the personal information is exceeded. However, under the following circumstances, we may change the storage time of personal information in compliance with laws and regulations:
(1) To comply with relevant laws and regulations;
(2) to comply with a court decision, ruling or other legal procedure;
(3) To comply with the requirements of relevant government agencies or legally authorized organizations;
(5) Other circumstances stipulated by laws and regulations or your authorization.
2.3 Ways of storing information
We store your information through security technology safeguards, including local storage, data caches, databases and server logs.
2.4 When our products or services cease to operate, we will take appropriate measures (such as push notifications, site letters, announcements, etc.) to notify you, and delete or anonymize your personal information within a reasonable period .
3.1 Guarantee the safe and efficient operation of products and services: We may set authentication or security cookies or anonymous identifiers to enable us to confirm whether you are logged into the service securely, or whether you have encountered misappropriation, fraud and other illegal acts. These technologies will also help us improve service efficiency and login and response speed.
3.2 To help you get an easier access experience: Using this type of technology can help you avoid the steps and processes (such as filling out forms) of filling out your personal information and entering search content.
You can refuse or manage cookies and the use of similar technologies through your browser settings. However, please note that if you disable cookies, you may not enjoy the best service experience and some services may not work properly.
4. How we share, transfer and disclose your information
4.1 We will not provide your personal information to any third party without the consent of you and / or your parents or guardians.
4.2 Based on Kugou's unified account system, we will provide you with consistent services to facilitate your unified management. You acknowledge and agree that your related personal information may be shared as necessary within Kugou products and services. We will share your account information when you log in to Kugou products and services with your Kugou account. If we need to share your personal sensitive information or if we need to change the purpose of using and processing personal information, we will seek your authorization again.
4.4 Sharing information with third-party partners and how to use it
4.4.1 At present, the third-party partners who cooperate with us mainly provide the following services or functions:
(1) Real-name authentication, face recognition by the broadcaster
(2) One-click login mobile number authentication
(3) Third-party account login
(4) Advertising statistics and monitoring
(5) Data statistics and analysis
(6) Special software development kit push provided by mobile phone systems, etc.
(7) Mobile number verification
(8) Audio and video content storage
(9) Anti-spam filtering of audio, video, text, and picture content
(11) Location and map
(12) Content sharing to third-party platforms
(13) Third-party merchants in shows and malls
(14) Third-party applets connected to the product
4.4.2 If we cooperate to share your personal information with third parties, we will use encryption, anonymization and other means to ensure the security of your information. We require third-party partners to use your encrypted, anonymized personal information for the following purposes:
(1) To provide you with our products and services.
(2) serve the purposes described in the "How We Collect and Use Your Information" section.
(3) Services and functions in accordance with Article 4.4.2 above.
(5) Maintain and optimize our services.
4.6 We may disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
(1) Comply with applicable laws and regulations.
(2) Comply with court judgments, rulings or other legal procedures.
(3) Comply with the requirements of relevant government agencies or other legally authorized organizations.
(4) Reasonable and necessary uses for the implementation of relevant service agreements or this policy, the maintenance of public interest, the protection of the personal and property safety of our customers, us or our affiliates, other users or employees, or other legal rights.
(5) Other circumstances stipulated by laws and regulations or your authorization.
4.7 You do not need to obtain your consent to share or disclose your information when:
(1) Related to our performance of our obligations under laws and regulations.
(2) Directly related to national security and national defense security.
(3) Directly related to public safety, public health, and major public interests.
(4) Directly related to crime investigation, prosecution, trial and enforcement of judgments.
(5) It is difficult to obtain the authorization and consent of the personal information subject to safeguard the life and property of the subject or other individuals.
(6) The personal information involved is disclosed by the subject of the personal information to the public.
(7) Necessary for signing and performing contracts according to the requirements of the personal information subject.
(8) Where personal information is collected from legally publicly disclosed information, such as legal news reports, government information disclosure, academic research results, and other channels.
(9) Necessary to maintain the safe and stable operation of the products or services provided by Cool Dog, such as discovering and disposing of product or service failures.
(10) If you are a qualified intellectual property complainant and have filed a complaint, you should disclose it to the respondent at the request of the respondent so that both parties can handle the dispute or dispute.
(11) Other circumstances required by laws and regulations.
5. Information we may send to you
5.1 Information Push
When you use our products and services, we may send you reminders, sounds and icon tags, as well as push notifications by email, text message, private message, and other methods. You can choose to cancel according to our relevant prompts on the relevant pages of the device settings.
5.2 Announcements Related to Products and Services
We may make announcements about products and services to you when necessary. You may not be able to cancel these announcements related to products and services, which are not advertising in nature.
6. How do you understand and control your user information
6.1 We will do everything possible to take appropriate technical means to ensure that you can understand, update and correct your registration information or other user information provided when using our services. When understanding, updating, correcting, and deleting the foregoing information, we may ask you to verify your identity to protect your account. In general, you can modify the information you submit at any time, but due to security and identification considerations, you may not be able to modify some of the initial registration information, verification information, and authentication information provided during registration.
6.2 If you do not want some of your information to be obtained by us, you can stop us from obtaining your personal information by turning off the device permissions. When you enable the following permissions, you authorize us to collect and use the corresponding personal information to provide you with corresponding services. When you close the foregoing permissions, you cancel the authorization, and we will no longer continue to collect and use related permissions Personal information cannot provide you with the services corresponding to this permission. However, your decision to close the permissions will not affect our previous collection and use of information based on your authorization, but you can delete the relevant records through Article 6.3:
(1) When you use the functions of opening live broadcast, listening to songs, humming, and recording voice, we will send your device permission to access the microphone, recording or call recording . You can turn off the microphone, recording, or call recording permissions in the device system settings.
(2) When you use the avatar settings, album management, scan pictures, image saving, fast song, video recording functions, we will send a request to your device to access the camera, camera, photo permissions. You can turn off the camera, camera, and photo permissions in the device system settings.
(3) When you use the rhythm flash function for song playback, we will automatically obtain the flash and flashlight permissions of the device and turn on the flash function. You can turn off the flash and flashlight, once you turn off you will not be able to use the rhythm flash function.
(4) When you use related services based on geographic location , such as running mode, nearby, etc., we will obtain your geographic location information through GPS . You can turn off geolocation permissions in the device system settings.
(5) You can stop us from collecting address book information by turning off the device address book permissions.
(6) You can stop us from collecting your terminal playback device information by unpairing, disconnecting, turning off Bluetooth and DLNA functions.
6.3 During your use of Cool Dog Music, in order to make it easier for you to control your personal information and protect your right to cancel your account, we have provided you with corresponding operating settings in the product and service design. You can refer to the following Guided operation.
6.3.1 Access to personal information:
You can search, access, and correct your avatar, nickname, gender, birthday, region, occupation, personality signature, hobbies in [I]-[Avatar]-[Edit profile].
6.3.2 Delete personalized records such as music playback records:
(1) You can delete the playing history in [My]-[Recently Played]-[Song Name]-[···]-[Delete] or [Clear All Playback History].
(2) You can click [My]-[My Favorites]-[Single]-[Multi-Select] to delete the favorite single by checking the song name.
(3) You can cancel the favorite song list in [My]-[My Collection]-[Single List]-[Management],-check the name of the song list to delete it.
(4) You can unfollow singers in [My]-[My Favorites]-[Singer]-[Singer Name]-[Singer Page] -Click [Followed].
(5) You can click [Delete] in [My]-[My Favorites]-[Video]-[···] to cancel the favorite videos.
(6) You can cancel the audiobook collection in [My]-[My Collection]-[Book Shelf]-[Audiobook Name]-[Listening Book Page] -Click [Added to Bookshelf].
(7) You can delete the downloaded audio and video information by selecting the song name, video name, and accompaniment name in [My]-[Download]-[Download History].
6.3.3 Access Song History and Recording Information:
(1) In the upper right corner, you can [+]-[Listen to songs and songs]-[···]-[Recognition history]-[Identified songs]-[Song name]-[···]-[Delete] Delete the record of listening to songs.
(2) You can delete in the upper right corner [+]-[Listen to Songs]-[···]-[Recognition History]-[All Recording]-[Recording Name]-[···]-[Delete] Delete Uploaded voiceprint information and audio content.
6.3.4 Access to personal information for performance tickets:
You can access and delete the address and the identity of the purchaser in the sidebar [Fat Wang Tao Ticket]-[My]-[Shipping Address] and [Common Ticket Purchaser].
6.3.5 When you log in with a third-party account, you can unbind WeChat, QQ, and mailbox binding settings through [I]-upper right corner [Account and privacy]-[Account and binding settings], or you can set through account Modify password, unbind multiple accounts under the same mobile phone number, manage login device
6.3.6 When you use the follow, like, like, share, music circle functions, you can select yourself and the people you follow to adjust the display content through [I]-upper right corner [Account and Privacy]-[Message and Privacy Settings] .
(1) Message settings: iPhone message settings require you to change notification permissions on the device settings.
(2) Chat settings: If you do not want to chat with some people and receive chat messages, you can choose who can chat with me.
(3) Blacklist setting: You can remove the blacklisted people. After the removal, others can chat with you, follow you or apply to add friends to you.
(4) Privacy settings: If you do not want us to show your personal homepage to others, you can choose who can see my personal homepage and manage your private information.
6.3.7 When you decide to log out, you can click [I]-click on the avatar-the upper right corner [Logout], no historical data will be deleted after logging out.
6.4 If you think that your right to personal information may be infringed or you have found clues that the right to personal information has been infringed, you can contact us by entering the user feedback interface in the sidebar [Settings]-[Help and Feedback]-[Opinion Feedback] . You can also contact us through the contact information in Article 11 below.
6.5 If you decide not to use our products and services anymore, you can log out in [I]-click on the avatar-in the upper right corner [Account and Privacy]-[Account and Binding Settings]-Account cancellation. Before you cancel your account, in order to protect the security of your account and ensure that this account cancellation is your own operation, we will verify your personal identity, security status, common equipment and other information. We particularly remind you that your cancellation of your account is irreversible. Once you cancel your account, we will delete or anonymize the information about your account. For details, please refer to the "Cool Dog User Account Cancellation Agreement" .
6.6 If we terminate the service or product operation, we will notify you by announcement or other reasonable and effective method at least 30 days in advance, and delete or anonymize your information after termination of the service or operation.
7. How do we protect your personal information
7.1 In order to protect the security of your personal information, we use various security protection measures within a reasonable level of security to protect your information and prevent data from unauthorized access, public disclosure, use, modification, damage or loss. For example, we use encryption technology (such as SSL), anonymization and other means to protect your personal information.
7.2 We establish special management systems, approval processes and organizations to ensure information security. For example, we strictly limit the scope of people who access information, require them to comply with confidentiality obligations, and review them.
7.3 We encourage our staff to learn information security knowledge, increase awareness of personal information security protection, and conduct information security training for our staff on a regular or irregular basis.
7.4 If a security incident such as personal information leakage occurs unfortunately, we will start an emergency plan to prevent the expansion of the security incident in accordance with the requirements of laws and regulations, and promptly inform you: the basic situation and possible impact of the security incident, the measures we have taken or will take Measures, suggestions for preventing and reducing risks on your own, remedial measures for you, etc. We will promptly inform you about the event by email, letter, phone, push notification, etc. When it is difficult to notify users one by one, we will take a reasonable and effective way to make announcements. At the same time, we will proactively report the handling of personal information security incidents in accordance with the requirements of regulatory authorities.
7.5 The Internet environment is not 100% secure, and we will not be liable for any of the following disclosures of damage to your information and the damage caused by our fault:
(1) Any personal data leakage, loss, theft or tampering caused by force majeure that affects the normal operation of the network due to hacking, computer virus intrusion or outbreak, temporary shutdown due to government control, etc.
(2) In the process of using the Kugou service, linking to other websites or receiving personal data caused by receiving services from third parties and any legal disputes and consequences arising therefrom.
(3) If you actively disclose, upload, publish or provide your personal information to third parties during the use of Cool Dog services (such as messages, comments, etc.), other users may collect your personal information.
(4) Content published by other users that contains material information such as the portrait, voice, name, age of you or your minor guardian (child). If you do not agree to our display of the aforementioned content in Kugou products and services, please contact us through the contact information in Article 11 below.
8. How do we protect the personal information of minors
8.1 If you are a minor under the age of 18, you must obtain the consent of your parent or guardian before registering and using the products or services of Kugou, and use the Kugou service under the guidance of your parent or guardian.
11. How to contact us
If you have questions, comments, suggestions, or complaints or reports related to the security of personal information of users, you can send a written letter (Address: 315 Huangpu Avenue Central, Tianhe District, Guangzhou, China, edited 1-18 The Legal Department will contact us by phone: 020-37529000 postcode: 510660) or email (email address: firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will reply within 15 days after receiving the letter and verifying your user identity.
Cool Dog Company