Updated on: October 24, 2019
1.2 Your actions such as logging in, viewing, downloading, publishing information content, and using the Service shall be deemed as you have read and agree to be bound by this agreement and related agreements and rules.
1.3 If you are a minor under the age of 18, you must read this agreement and obtain the consent of the parent or legal guardian, accompanied by your parent or legal guardian, before using the Cool Dog service, in the presence of the parent or legal guardian Use the services described in this agreement.
Definition and interpretation
2.1 "Cool Dog" in this agreement means Guangzhou 81771111.computer Technology Co., Ltd. and / or its affiliates. An affiliated enterprise is any enterprise that controls or is controlled by or under the control of Kugou. Control refers to directly or indirectly owning more than 50% (50%) of the equity, voting rights or management rights of Cool Dog, or controlling Cool Dog management rights through an agreement.
2.2 "User" in this agreement means the user who chooses to agree to all the terms of this agreement after reading this agreement. Users can use the service by registering, logging in to the Kugou account, or choosing other third-party login methods, but whether to register, log in to the Kugou account, or choose other third-party login methods does not affect their identity as users under this agreement.
2.3 The "software" or "product" in this agreement refers to the software provided by Cool Dog including but not limited to web pages, computer clients, mobile applications, applets, and hardware devices. Including but not limited to Cool Dog Music, Cool Dog Live, Cool Dog Singing, Cool Dog Short Cool, Cool Dog Ringtones, Cool Dog KTV, 5sing, Fish Sound, VIPER HiFi, 1822, Fat Story, Cool Dog Speaker, Cool Dog The software or products currently provided by Kugou and other Kugou such as headphones and Kugou K song machine.
2.4 "Service" in this agreement refers to the basic services provided by Kugou through the software and products for search, audition, viewing, playback, caching, downloading and management, collection, follow, comment, share, release information content, live broadcast, K song , Dating, games, and other interactive services, as well as value-added services such as membership, digital albums, recharge, rewards, ticketing, shopping malls.
2.5 "Information content" in this agreement means that it may include but is not limited to any materials, text, audio, pictures, photos, videos, graphics, advertisements, programs, and other materials on the software and products. Including the information content provided by Kugou, but also the information content posted by users.
3. User account rules
3.1 In order to make better use of the services under this agreement, the user can register a cool dog account, and keep the account and password properly after registering the account. The user shall bear the legal liabilities that may be caused by any acts such as information content publication, data modification, payment of money through this account.
3.2 When registering a cool dog account, users should fill in the relevant registration information legally, accurately and truthfully according to the registration prompts, including but not limited to personal information such as nicknames, avatars, and profiles. No illegal or bad information can be used, and no person's name, Names, font sizes, avatars, etc. or opening accounts in other ways that are confusing, should not be frequently registered or registered in batches. If the user has the aforementioned behavior, Kugou has the right to refuse to provide related services. The user may not be able to use the software, products and related services or some functions may be restricted during use.
3.3 When the user chooses another third-party login method, Kugou has configured the user with a Kugou account corresponding to the third-party login method. This account does not need to be filled in by the user, but according to national laws and regulations, Cool Dog has the right to require users to complete mobile phone number authentication and real name authentication before they can continue to use some functions and services.
3.4 The user shall not gift, borrow, rent, transfer, sell the account, or permit others to use the account in other ways. Cool Dog has discovered or has reasonable reasons to believe that the user is not the initial registrant of the account. To protect the security of the account, Cool Dog has the right to immediately suspend or terminate the service provided to the account, and has the right to permanently disable the account.
3.5 It is the user's responsibility to properly keep the security of the account information and account password, and in no case shall disclose the account and password information and verification information to others. When the user finds that his account is not used by himself, please notify Kugou immediately.
3.6 If the user loses his account or password, he can notify Kugou to retrieve his account or password. Cool Dog will compare with the system records according to the relevant information provided by the user at the time of application, but Cool Dog cannot accurately identify whether the user is the real authorized user of the account at the time of application. Kugou is not responsible for account number theft or password loss due to user's own reasons or other force majeure factors.
3.7 Based on Kugou ’s unified account system, Kugou will provide consistent services to facilitate unified management of users. The information and content published by users in the software and products operated by Kugou and / or its affiliated companies all authorize Kugou to share with users' accounts to other software and products operated by Kugou and / or its affiliated companies. Users' operations of publishing, modifying, and deleting information content in any software and product may be synchronized to other software and products. When users log in through a registered or synchronized account, they shall abide by the terms of the user agreement and other agreement terms of the software product and website.
3.8 If the user does not log in to the account for a long time, or uses the same account on multiple terminal devices at the same time, displays an abnormal login, etc., or suspects of violating the relevant provisions of this agreement and separate agreement, Kugou has the right to immediately suspend or terminate This account provides services and has the right to permanently disable the account.
3.9 Kugou provides users with a Kugou account for cancellation. Users can cancel their Kugou account by applying online or by contacting Kugou customer service (except as otherwise provided by laws and regulations or otherwise agreed in this agreement). Once you log out of your Kugou account, you will no longer be able to use this account to log in and use the software, products and related services provided by Kugou. After the account is cancelled, all information content in the account (including but not limited to services and content purchased by the user, all content uploaded, etc.) cannot be recovered.
3.10 The user still decides to cancel the Kugou account after careful consideration. Please submit a cancellation application to Kugou according to the relevant operating guidelines. Qualified users can go to Kugou Music [I]-[Account and Privacy]-[Account and Binding Settings] ]-[Account logout] completed. For users with special circumstances, please contact Kugou customer service. For more details about the process of logout of Kugou account, the conditions to be met for logout, and precautions, please refer to the "Koogou User Account Logout Agreement" .
3.11 For more detailed user account rules, please refer to "Cool Dog User Account Rules" .
4. User Information Protection
4.1 Protecting user personal information is a basic principle of Cool Dog. Cool Dog will adopt professional encrypted storage and transmission methods, and use various security technologies and procedures to establish a sound management system to protect users' personal information from unauthorized persons. Leakage, damage or loss. When the aforementioned situation occurs or Kugou finds that there is a possibility of the aforementioned situation, Kugou will take timely remedial measures and inform the user. If the user finds that the aforementioned situation exists, they must also contact Kugou immediately.
5. Cool Dog's Service Form
5.1 Cool Dog Software Service Form
5.1.1 Kugou may develop different software versions for different terminal devices. Users should choose to download the appropriate version for installation according to actual needs. When downloading and installing software on a computer, the software may also include a software version suitable for a mobile terminal device. When a user's mobile terminal device is connected to a computer, a software version suitable for a mobile terminal device may be recommended.
5.1.2 If the user obtains the software or an installer with the same name as the software from an unauthorized third party, Cool Dog will not be able to guarantee the normal use of the software and will not be responsible for any loss caused to the user.
5.1.3 The user agrees that the software is only for the personal non-commercial use of the user. The user shall not install, use or run the software for commercial operation purposes. If users need to use the software and related services and information content for commercial purposes, they must obtain the consent of Kugou.
5.1.4 In order to improve user experience and improve service content, Kugou will provide software update services from time to time. The update may take the form of software replacement, modification, function enhancement, version upgrade, etc. After the new version of the software is released, the old version of the software may not be available. Please download the latest version in time.
5.1.5 Users using the software services provided by Kugou shall prepare their own terminal equipment (such as computers, mobile devices, etc.) related to related services, and bear the required costs (such as network bandwidth fees, mobile phone traffic fees, etc.).
5.1.6 A specific service or function in Kugou software may be provided by an application program interface (API) or software tool development kit (SDK) of a third-party partner. Before you use a specific service or function, please read and agree to the relevant In the agreement, Kugou and the third party bear their respective responsibilities for possible disputes within the scope of the legal provisions and agreements.
5.1.7 Unless allowed by law or Kugou's written permission, users must not engage in the following behaviors , Kugou reserves the right to pursue legal responsibility according to law:
(1) Delete the copyright information on the software and its copies;
(2) reverse engineering, disassembling, decompiling or otherwise trying to discover the source code of the software;
(3) Use, rent, lend, copy, modify, link, reprint, compile, publish, publish, establish mirror sites, etc. for the content owned by Kugou with intellectual property rights, and use the software and related information to develop derivatives related to it without authorization Products, works, services, plug-ins, plug-ins, compatibility, interconnection, etc .;
(4) Copy, modify, add, delete, and suspend the software or data released into the memory of any terminal during the software running process, the interaction data between the client and the server during the software running process, and the system data necessary for the software running. To access or create any derivative works in the form of, but not limited to, plug-ins, plug-ins, or third-party tools / services not authorized by law to access the software and related systems;
(5) Modify or falsify the instructions and data during the software operation, add, delete, or change the functions or operating effects of the software, or operate the software or methods used for the above purposes or disseminate to the public, regardless of whether the above acts are commercial purpose;
(6) Log in or use software and services, or make, publish, or disseminate the above tools through third-party software, plug-ins, plug-ins, plug-ins, systems that are not developed or authorized by Cool Dog;
(7) Conduct any behavior that endangers the security of the computer network, including but not limited to: using unauthorized data or accessing unauthorized servers / accounts; entering the public computer network or other people's computer systems without permission and deleting, modifying, adding Store information; attempt to detect, scan, test the weaknesses of the software system or network or other acts that undermine network security without permission; attempt to interfere with or disrupt the normal operation of the software system or website, and intentionally spread malicious programs or viruses, and other Destroy behaviors that interfere with normal network information services; forge TCP / IP packet names or partial names;
(8) By modifying or falsifying the instructions, data, and data packages in the operation of software works, adding, deleting, or changing the functions or operating effects of software, and disseminating or operating the software used for the above purposes to the public through information networks;
(9) Copying, reading, collecting, editing, organizing, draining, transferring and other illegal methods to obtain or use the information content of Kugou software and related services without permission;
(10) Other acts without the express authorization of Cool Dog.
5.2 Cool Dog's Charged Service Form
5.2.1 Some of Kugou 's services are provided for a fee. If users use fee-based services, please follow the relevant agreement. If the user does not agree to the use of the paid service, the user shall stop using the service.
5.2.2 Kugou may modify and change the charging standards and methods of paid services according to actual needs. Kugou may also start to charge for some free services.
5.2.3 When users purchase digital music albums, activate memberships, purchase gifts, rewards, and consumption, please understand the prices and precautions on relevant pages; if the user is a minor, please ask parents or legal guardians to turn on the "teenage mode" function in time .
5.2.4 Without Kugou's permission, the user's rights and interests obtained after payment is limited to use in different terminal devices under the account, and the user must not transfer the rights to a third party, otherwise Kugou has the right to immediately suspend or terminate the account. Provide services and have the right to permanently disable the account.
5.3 Cool Dog Advertising Service Form
5.3.1 User agrees that Cool Dog may send advertisements, promotion or publicity information (including commercial and non-commercial information) to users in the process of providing services by themselves or by third-party advertisers, and the methods and scope of which may be provided without special notice to users change.
5.3.2 Kugou provides users with the option to turn off the advertising information, but at any time, the user cannot block or filter the advertising information in a manner not expressly agreed in this agreement or Kugou does not have written permission.
5.3.3 Kugo fulfills its obligations to advertisers in accordance with the law, and users should determine the authenticity of advertising information and be responsible for their own judgments. Except as expressly provided by law, users who trade in accordance with the advertising information or the foregoing Kugou will not be held liable for any loss or damage suffered by advertisers.
6. User Code of Conduct
6.1 The user shall not engage in the following behaviors when using the Kugou service:
(1) Publishing, transmitting, disseminating, and storing content that violates national laws, endangers national security and unity, social stability, public order and customs, social morality, and insults, slanders, obscenities, and violence;
(2) Publishing, transmitting, disseminating, and storing content that infringes on others' legal rights such as the right to reputation, portrait rights, intellectual property rights, and trade secrets;
(3) Use any corresponding audio and video materials obtained by using this service in a manner that infringes intellectual property rights, trade secrets or other legal rights of either party;
(4) Produce, publish, and disseminate software used to steal other people's accounts and other people's exclusive information, property, and confidential information;
(6) Carry out for-profit activities, illegal possession or other improper behaviors different from normal users' use of virtual coins (including but not limited to cool coins, star coins, singing coins, etc.) issued by cool dogs without Kugo's permission;
(7) Without the permission of Kugou, unauthorized use of any music resources in the music content resource library for commercial purposes or for-profit activities;
(8) Fictional facts, concealing the truth to mislead and deceive others;
(9) Publish, transmit, and disseminate commercial advertisements or similar commercial solicitation information, over-marketing information, and spam;
(10) use the Software and the Service in any other illegal way, for any illegal purpose, or in any way inconsistent with this Agreement;
(11) Engage in other acts that violate laws, regulations, policies, public order and customs, and social morality.
6.2 When using the Kugou service, the user shall strictly abide by the above agreement, and shall bear all consequences and responsibilities that may arise from the use of the information content if he violates the response. When the dog violates the above agreement and causes Kugou to receive administrative punishment and lawsuit compensation, Kugou has the right to ask the user to solve it together and seek compensation from the user.
7.1 Minor users should pay attention to the following matters when using this service, improve safety awareness and strengthen self-protection:
(1) Recognize the difference between the online world and the real world, properly learn and use the network within a reasonable range, and avoid indulging in the Internet, affecting daily learning life;
(2) When filling in personal information, strengthen the awareness of personal protection, and provide it with the consent of the guardian and under the guidance of the guardian, so as to avoid harmful elements causing harassment and harm to the individual;
(3) Under the guidance of parents, legal guardians or teachers, learn to use the Internet correctly and develop good Internet habits;
(4) Avoid unfamiliar netizens to meet or participate in networking activities at random, so as to prevent criminals from taking advantage of it and endangering their own safety.
7.2 Parents, legal guardians, and schools should provide more guidance, help, and supervision to minors when using the service. In particular, parents should be concerned about the growth of their children, pay attention to the communication and companionship with their children, and guide their children to pay attention to the issues on the Internet to prevent problems before they occur.
7.4 Parents or legal guardians special tips
(1) Where a guardian (ie a minor) uses Kugou software and services, the guardian shall guide and supervise the registration and use of the guardian. Get your consent.
(2) The guardian may use functions such as recharge and reward when using Kugou software and services. As a guardian, you should properly keep your payment account and payment password and other information to prevent the guardian from using your Kugo account to recharge and reward functions without your consent. Cool Dog has the right to think that its recharge and reward have obtained your consent.
(3) We strongly recommend that you use the "Youth Protection Mode" in Cool Dog Music, Cool Dog Live, and other software to guide, help, and supervise the guardian's health, use the Cool Dog software and services properly and reasonably.
8. Force majeure and other excuses
8.1 The user understands and agrees that in the process of using the service, it may encounter risk factors such as force majeure and cause the service to be interrupted. Force majeure refers to objective events that are unforeseeable, insurmountable, unavoidable and have a significant impact on one or both parties, including but not limited to natural disasters such as floods, earthquakes, plague epidemics and storms, and social events such as wars, unrest, government actions, etc. . When the above situation occurs, Kugou will try to cooperate with the relevant units as soon as possible to repair it in time. However, the losses caused to the users by Kugou are exempted to the extent permitted by law.
8.2 To the extent permitted by law, Cool Dog is not responsible for service interruption or obstruction caused by:
(1) Damaged by computer viruses, Trojan horses or other malicious programs or hackers;
(2) The computer software, system, hardware and communication lines of the user or Kugou are faulty;
(3) Improper user operation;
(4) The user uses the service through a method not authorized by Cool Dog.
8.3 The user understands and agrees that during the use of this service, there may be risks brought by network information or other user behaviors. Kugou is not responsible for the authenticity, applicability, legality of any information, and is not responsible for infringement. You are responsible for any damage you cause. These risks include, but are not limited to:
(1) Anonymous or impostorous information containing threatening, defamatory, offensive or illegal content;
(2) As a result of using this service, you have suffered misleading, deceptive, or other psychological or physical harm and financial loss caused or possibly caused by others;
(3) Other risks caused by network information or user behavior.
9. Intellectual property
9.1 Copyrights provided by Kugou in software, products and related services include, but are not limited to, software, technology, programs, web pages, text, pictures, images, audio, videos, song lists, layouts, electronic documents, icons, hardware products and other copyrights , Trademark rights, patent rights, trade secrets and other intellectual property rights belong to Kugou.
9.2 Without the written consent of Kugou or the relevant right holder, the user shall not, for any commercial or non-commercial purpose, independently or license any third party to any trademarks, trade names, "Koogo", "KUGOU" and "81771111.com", Display, use, transfer, or apply for registration of a trademark or domain name, etc., with domain names or other distinctive brand features.
9.3 Information content (including but not limited to personal profiles, documents, reviews, album covers, pictures, photos, product skins, works created by similar methods of filmmaking, recordings when users use Kugou software, products and related services) Texts, images, software, etc. of video products, music effects, etc. are all created by the user or have been legally authorized (including sub-authorization). The intellectual property rights of the information content published by the user through Kugou belong to the user or the original right holder, and the user shall be responsible for the information content published.
9.4 Information and content posted by users (including but not limited to personal profiles, documents, reviews, album covers, pictures, photos, product skins, works created in a manner similar to filmmaking, audio and video products, music effects, and other text and images , Software, etc.) grants Cool Dog worldwide, free, non-exclusive, and re-licensable multiple times, for use by copying, translating, modifying, compiling, adapting, editing, disseminating, publishing, producing derivatives, performing, and displaying Rights, including but not limited to Cool Dog and Cool Dog Relicensed websites, applications, hardware products, etc. The rights granted above include use in any publicity, promotion, advertising, marketing and / or research related to Kugou software, products and related services, and the Kugou brand. Regardless of whether Kugou obtains benefits based on the information published by users, Kugou does not need to pay users any fees unless the parties have agreed otherwise in writing.
9.5 If a user finds that there is content on Kugou Music that infringes on your intellectual property rights or legal rights, you can file a complaint with us in accordance with the "Complaint Guidelines" , requesting removal of the infringing content or disconnecting the link of the infringing content. We will take appropriate action after verifying the complaint.
10. Liability for breach of contract
10.1 If Kugou finds or receives reports or complains from users that violates this agreement, or there are infringements / illegal acts, Kugou has the right to delete and block relevant content at any time without notice, and punish the illegal account according to the behavior This includes, but is not limited to, penalties for warnings, restrictions or prohibitions on the use of some or all features, and account bans.
10.2 Kugou obtains the right to deal with illegal and illegal content according to the above agreement. This right does not constitute Kugou's obligation or commitment. Kugou cannot guarantee the timely discovery of illegal acts or corresponding treatment.
10.3 Cool Dog has the right to deal with violations of relevant laws and regulations or this agreement in accordance with reasonable judgment, take appropriate legal actions against any user who violates the law and regulations, and keep relevant information in accordance with laws and regulations to report to the relevant departments. Take all legal liabilities arising therefrom.
10.4 The user understands and agrees that the user shall be solely responsible for any claims, requirements or losses claimed by the third party due to the user's violation of this agreement or the relevant terms of service, and the user shall also be held responsible for any losses suffered by Kugou as a result Compensation.
11. Effectiveness and termination of the agreement
11.1 Cool Dog reserves the right to modify the terms of this agreement if necessary. Users can check the latest version of the agreement terms on the relevant service page.
11.2 After the terms of this agreement are changed, if you continue to use the software or services provided by Kugou, you will be deemed to have accepted the modified agreement. If you do not accept the modified agreement, you should stop using the software or services provided by Cooldog.
11.3 Kugou may change the content of the service, and may also interrupt, suspend or terminate the service.
11.4 Cool Dog recommends that users take legal means to save the information content and data they need. If the user's service is terminated, Kugou can permanently delete the user's data from the server. After the service is terminated, Cool Dog has no obligation to return data to the user.
12.1 The establishment, entry into force, performance, interpretation and dispute resolution of this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the People's Republic of China (excluding conflict of laws).
12.2 The place where this agreement is signed is Tianhe District, Guangzhou City, Guangdong Province, the People's Republic of China . If any dispute or dispute occurs between the user and Kugou, it should be settled through friendly negotiation first; if the negotiation fails, the user agrees to submit the dispute or dispute to the jurisdiction of the people's court where the agreement is signed.
12.3 The titles of the terms of this agreement are for ease of searching and use. The contents of some of the clauses under the title may be used as independent legal documents and related business rules for you to read and follow.
12.4 No matter what the terms of this agreement are partially invalid or unenforceable, the remaining terms are still valid and binding on both parties.
Cool Dog Company